Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Zenist Climbing Shoe
We strap on the Zenist Climbing Shoe for aggressive performance when pulling out of the cave on plastic holds and for solid smearing ability to top out when feet get scarce in the upper half. A streamlined slip-on design with a hook-and-loop strap eliminates dead space for better sensitivity, precision, and power. We enjoy reliable heel and toe hooks resole after resole with the synthetic upper keeping its snug fit longer than leather uppers.
- Aggressive bouldering shoe for climbers who want power and feedback
- Downturned + high asymmetrical curvature to always be in power mode
- Just the right amount of stiffness to not lose sensitivity
- All-round Trax SAS rubber provides optimal friction and durability
- Rand is thinner in the heel to allow for effective smearing
- Synthetic upper can stretch up to a half size over time
- Item #EVLZ03K
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.