Zender Approach Shoe
The Men's Zender Approach Shoe is Evolv's beefed-up version of the classic Cruzer designed for longer hikes to climbs. Its perforated leather upper feels as breathable, soft, and ultralight like the Cruzer, but the rubberized toe and heel pieces ensure long-lasting durability in rocky situations. Smooth foam and soft EVA assure underfoot comfort, while Evolv's climbing-tested Trax rubber gives the sole plenty of friction anywhere on the mountain.
- Casual approach shoe revamped for more technical performance
- Perforated leather upper with rubberized toe and heel for durability
- Smooth-lined foam footbed and EVA midsole for cushy comfort
- Trax high-friction rubber sole assures long-lasting traction
- Item #EVL001Y
- Upper Material
- nylon mesh
- microfiber-lined foam
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 24, 2020
im diggin it.
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 130 lbs
shoe has a low cut, kind of feels like your ankles are exposed than most other shoes, but the fit is spot on, i ordered a size 8, and my feet fit snug as a bug. a narrower fit than im used to, but the comfort is there, so is the grip from the rubber. over all, low profile, good rubber, nice construction and fun edging. not as stiff as others but not a deflated balloon either.