Select a size:
Big wall routes generally have a little bit of everything to keep you on your toes, and Evolv designed The General Climbing Shoe to be a boss no matter what you're climbing. It can jam a crack, smear a slab, and edge a crimp better than most. The high-top design covers your ankles when you're in wider cracks, and the stiff midsole ensures support when you're crimping all day long. A slight asymmetrical design gives The General a boost in performance without disrupting the all-day comfort needed for long climbing routes.
- Evolv's trad master for multi-pitch climbs and big walls
- Slight asymmetry balances between performance and all-day comfort
- Trax XE rubber sole and MX-P midsole give a stiff feel
- Leather upper with a high-top design provides coverage in wider cracks
- Item #EVL001L
- Upper Material
- leather, non-stretch cotton liner
- MX-P (1.6mm, full-length)
- Trax XE (4.2mm)
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 10.5] 13.2oz
- slight downturn
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- Asymmetrical Curvature
4 based on 15 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.