The dreaded foot slip.
If the Evolv Men's Supra Climbing Shoe can't stick to that greasy, basically non-existent foothold on your project, then nothing can. Picture the day you finally slip the Supra on for that project you've been slipping off of since the day you started climbing it. You have harder grades under your belt than this measly project, and the amount of flailing has taken your frustrations to levels that you didn't imagine possible. You know every edge and gradation on that greasy, slippery foothold, and watching the Supra smear it brings you newfound confidence. Sure this shoe helps you get past that, but unfortunately the crux is the top-out, so you have a whole new problem to suss out for years to come.
- Climbing shoe designed for micro edges and bad footholds
- Slightly cambered asymmetric downturn for advanced climbs
- Synthratek VX upper minimizes stretching for long-lasting durability
- Breathable cotton lining enhances comfort in warmer temperatures
- VTR rand minimizes side pressure and enhances toe hooking
- Trax high-friction rubber sole is thicker at the toe
- Item #EVL000X