Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Shaman Climbing Shoe
La Dura Dura, Jumbo Love, Witness the Fitness—the world's hardest climbs are just a scooch more attainable when we're wearing the Evolv Shaman Climbing Shoe. Updates to this aggressive sport climbing shoe include more toe rubber for toe-hooking, an inset front strap for stupendous toe scumming, and new stylish colors.
Everything else about this unlined shoe is basically the same as last season, like the Knuckle Box to accommodate a tighter fit, and the Love Bump midsole for more comfort in a downturned position. We also love how the Shaman features Evolv's Trax rubber for high friction and the Variable Thickness Rand for a longer performance.
- Evolv's popular aggressive climbing shoe for sport and boulders
- Asymmetric downturn designed with professional rock climbers
- Unlined Synthratex VX upper is soft and surprisingly strong
- Half-length midsole keeps the toe stiff and the heel flexible
- Trax 2-piece rubber sole keeps the arch flexible
- Variable Thickness Rand maintains an aggressive profile
- Item #EVL000Q
4 based on 36 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.