New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Shaman Climbing Shoe
La Dura Dura, Jumbo Love, Witness the Fitness—the world's hardest climbs are just a scooch more attainable when we're wearing the Evolv Shaman Climbing Shoe. Updates to this aggressive sport climbing shoe include more toe rubber for toe-hooking, an inset front strap for stupendous toe scumming, and new stylish colors.
Everything else about this unlined shoe is basically the same as last season, like the Knuckle Box to accommodate a tighter fit, and the Love Bump midsole for more comfort in a downturned position. We also love how the Shaman features Evolv's Trax rubber for high friction and the Variable Thickness Rand for a longer performance.
- Evolv's popular aggressive climbing shoe for sport and boulders
- Asymmetric downturn designed with professional rock climbers
- Unlined Synthratex VX upper is soft and surprisingly strong
- Half-length midsole keeps the toe stiff and the heel flexible
- Trax 2-piece rubber sole keeps the arch flexible
- Variable Thickness Rand maintains an aggressive profile
- Item #EVL000Q