2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Shakra Climbing Shoe
Some people prefer going to yoga or seeing their therapists to relieve life's stresses, but you'd rather head to the boulder fields, slip into the Evolv Women's Shakra Climbing Shoe, and pull on rocks until your hands are raw. The Shakra boasts the same Love Bump and Knuckle Box as Evolv's high-performance Shaman—you know, the shoe worn by Chris Sharma when he sends the hardest sport routes—except it has a lower volume to fit narrower feet better. The Shakra also has a softer midsole than the Shaman for more versatile performance on less steep routes.
- High-performance climbing shoe similar to Evolv's Shaman
- Aggressive downturn and asymmetry for advanced boulders and routes
- Love Bump ensures a sharper downturn at the toe for more precision
- Knuckle Box places more power in the toes for a stronger rebound
- VTR Rand maintains the shoe's downturn for life
- Item #EVL000W
4 based on 7 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.