Why We Like The Rebel Approach Shoe
We know the best routes are often the hardest to get to, so we lace up the Evolv Rebel Approach Shoe. These approach shoes let us stay focused on our ultimate goal of the day by keeping our feet happy while we hike and scramble to the base.
- Classic approach shoes that get you to your dream routes
- Leather uppers handle the wear and tear from approaches
- Mesh lining pulls moisture off of your feet
- Memory foam footbeds help eliminate fatigue
- Trax enduro outsoles grip granite and sand with ease
- Item #EVLZ049
- Upper Material
- nylon lined memory foam
- compression molded eva
- Trax enduro
- Claimed Weight
- [mens, size 9] 10oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
May 5, 2021
Full on tech but looks of street
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 190 lbs
Great shoe! Wanted something that doesn't look and scream, I'm a rock climber! These fit the bill. It's like wearing a pair of Van's but you can actually hike and scramble in these. Fit is true and feels great. Had an old Cruiser from Evolv that were pretty narrow and ended up blowing out of those on the side. These won't have those issues and seem really well made and durable materials. Think I may get a second color.