Joy To The Herd: Save Up To 60% | Shop Now
Sale Current price: $91.96 Original price: $114.95
Select a color:Golden Yam
Select a size:
Rave Climbing Shoe
Downturned climbing shoes are all the rage these years, but Evolv's Rave Climbing Shoe's flatter last still proves its worth on dead-vertical climbs or heinous slabs. It's moderately asymmetric to balance comfort with precision, making it an excellent choice for technical footwork on dime-sized edges in the middle of a multi-pitch. The VTR rand maintains a solid fit that will never result in a baggy heel, and unlined leather stretches for a cusomtized fit and feel. The full-length midsole maintains all-day comfort with solid support, and Trax SAS rubber is Evolv's most durable option that offers the best traction.
- Comfortable climbing shoe designed for all-around sending
- Flat, asymmetric curvature balances comfort with precision
- Unlined leather upper stretches to customize your foot shape
- VTR rand wraps around the heel for a snug fit
- Full-length midsole maximizes support and comfort
- Trax SAS rubber sole optimizes traction and durability
- Item #EVLZ03C
4.5 based on 4 ratings
5 Stars - 3 reviews
4 Stars - 1 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.