Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Phantom Climbing Shoe
The Phantom Climbing Shoe is Evolv's premier shoe for the pinnacle of performance whether you're bouldering at your limits or sport climbing something extremely overhung. It combines Evolv's three most aggressive features for hard climbing. TPS+ (Tension Power System Plus) maintains the shoe's aggressive downturn and sharp asymmetry for life, and AVT (Abridged Variable Thickness) varies the shoe's stiffness from toe to heel. The toe's extremely stiff to ensure proper precision on technical terrain, while the heel flexes to conform to heel hook securely. Lastly, Neoflex neoprene covers Evolv's comfortable Knuckle Box to increase shape retention overtime. The Phantom's compression closure system uses a six-point, single-pull strap to provide a quick-and-easy fit. Evolv made the Phantom Climbing Shoe with a Synthratek XV encapsulated in Trax SAS rubber that also covers the toe and arch for supreme traction.
- Evolv's pinnacle climbing shoe for bouldering and sport climbing
- Aggressive downturn ensures power on steep to overhung terrain
- Trax SAS rubber encapsulates upper and toe for extreme friction
- TPS+ maintains aggressive downturn overtime
- AVT plastic midsole varies stiffness from toe to heel
- Neoflex neoprene covers Knuckle Box to retain stretch after flex
- Synthratek VX upper reduces stretching for a long-lasting fitI
- Item #EVLZ03B
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.