2 Days Only!
Up To 70% Off—Shop Our Flash Sale
Why We Like The Kronos Climbing Shoe
We wear the Kronos Climbing Shoe for long multi-pitch days and chill gym sessions alike. With a moderate profile that prioritizes comfort without sacrificing performance, we're able to smear up slab routes and jam into cracks to our heart's content.
- Comfortable climbing shoe for multi-pitch and gym sessions alike
- Synthetic uppers are breathable and vegan-friendly
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure for convenient adjustments
- Trax SAS rubber gives optimal friction while being durable
- Split tongue makes getting the shoes on and off easy
- Slightly down-cambered toe for performance on small holds
- Item #EVLZ03A
5 based on 1 ratings
5 Stars - 1 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.