Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Geshido Lace Climbing Shoe
After a few warmups, we lace up our sending shoes, the Geshido Lace Climbing Shoe. The unlined leather upper molded to our feet, making this our most comfortable aggressive climbing shoe. The thinner heel rand gives for effective smearing while the dark spine heel midsole provides the rigidity we need to power through the toe in overhanging sections.
- Aggressive climbing shoe for bouldering and sport climbing
- Downturned with high asymmetrical curvature for peak performance
- Trax SAS rubber sticks to varying types of rock and plastic holds
- Unlined leather upper stretches up to a full size
- Lacing closure allows for a more customized fit
- Low-volume accommodates a narrower foot
- Item #EVLZ03P
- Upper Material
- 3/4-length lace
- MX-P (1.2mm full-length) [heel] Dark Spine heel
- Trax SAS (4.2mm)
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.