Select a size:
Why We Like The Geshido Climbing Shoe
For longer gym sessions and multipitch routes, we strap on the Geshido Climbing Shoe for reliable performance. The synthetic upper stretches less than leather uppers, so we can depend on its tight, powerful fit longer. The more flexible heel rand lets us smear effectively while the dark spine midsole gives us the stiffness we need for solid toe downs to keep overhangs from spitting us off.
- Versatile climbing shoe for bouldering, sport, and gym climbing
- Slight downturn and moderate curvature for comfortable performance
- Trax SAS rubber sticks to varying types of rock and plastic holds
- Synthetic upper will stretch up to a half size
- Two-strap closure for quick and easy on-off
- Low-volume fit to accommodate a narrower foot
- Item #EVLZ03N
- Upper Material
- Synthratex VX
- dual hook-and-loop straps
- MX-P (1.2mm full-length) [heel] Dark Spine
- Trax SAS (4.2mm)
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, climbing training, sport climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.