Select a size:
Elektra Climbing Shoe
Actually, please don't literally kiss those stinky, dirty rentals goodbye, but do say hello to the Evolv Women's Elektra Climbing Shoe. You'll notice a few differences right off the bat. The first thing you'll notice when you're packing the Elektra to go up to the crag is that these shoes don't smell. The low asymmetry and flat profile offer the same comfort you need while you learn how to climb, while the sensitive midsole works with the Trax rubber to give you better performance than before.
- Evolv's best-selling climbing shoe gets an update
- Low asymmetry and flat profile ideal for beginning climbing
- Stretch-resistant upper redesigned for a better fit
- Anti-odor mesh lining for cool ventilation
- Sensitive midsole with Trax rubber sole for precise edging
- Item #EVLZ038
- Upper Material
- Synthratek VX (synthetic)
- MX-P (1.4mm)
- Trax (4.2mm)
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- sport climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.