Select a size:
Defy Climbing Shoe
When it comes to gravity in climbing gyms, most people either fight it or defy it. Those who fight it look like bears thrashing their ways up trees and destroying anything in their paths, while those who defy gravity look like dancers who reach the same destination as the bear, but without all the physical grunting. You'll generally decide whether you're going to climb like a bear or a dancer when you learn how to climb. If you want to dance, Evolv's Defy Climbing Shoe boasts the comfort required to help you learn how to defy gravity, instead of fight it.
- Evolv's best-selling climbing shoe for beginners and intermediates
- Low, flat asymmetry assures comfort at gyms and multi-pitches
- Stretch-resistant Synthratek upper with odor-resistant mesh lining
- Trax high-friction rubber ensures long-lasting traction
- Item #EVLZ037
- Upper Material
- Synthratek VX (synthetic)
- anti-odor mesh
- dual hook-and-loop
- MX-P (1.4mm), sensitive
- Trax high-friction rubber
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.