Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Cruzer Psyche Approach Shoe
The Cruzer Psyche Approach Shoe is more supportive and structured than the Cruzer classic, giving us stable footing on technical approaches. The vintage-style, low-profile design paired with climb-ready rubber looks good on city streets and grips fiercely on rocky terrain. At the crag, we tug off our senders and slide right into these comfy kicks thanks to the collapsible heel turning them into convenient mules.
- Versatile approach shoe for daily commutes and technical approaches
- Lightweight canvas upper provides durability and breathability
- Laces and split tongue give a secure, comfortable fit
- Cushy midsole absorbs shock and propels you forward
- Rugged rubber sole increases longevity and provides superior grip
- Female-fit to accommodate narrower, lower-volume feet
- Toecap provides protection on rocky approaches
- Item #EVLZ048
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.