Terminal Roller 40L Bag
Whether you're chasing the pow on a short weekend trip or packing a second bag on your extended travels, the Evoc Terminal Roller 40L Bag will be a trusted companion in crowded airports and new places. At 40L, this roller bag is carry-on friendly, and boasts all the durability and reliable performance you need to take the hassle out of airline travel. The telescoping handle and smooth skate wheels help you maneuver through airport terminals and bustling mountain towns, and the quick-access laptop-sleeve compartment make it easy to pull out a computer or tablet when shuffling through security. The tough, highly water-resistant fabric and ultralight yet stable EVA base tack on some durability, while inner organizers keep everything where it should be.
- Convenient carry-on for weekend getaways to new places
- 40L capacity lets you avoid checked baggage fees
- Telescoping handle and smooth wheels make it easy to maneuver
- Laptop sleeve keeps a computer or tablet secure and within reach
- Rugged fabric and reinforced base withstand wear and tear of travel
- Extra pockets keep books and small items close by
- Item #EVC0038
- 600D synthetic, PU coating
- 40L (2440cu in)
- 1 laptop, 1 stash
- 21.6 x 15 x 8.6in
- Claimed Weight
- 6lb 2.7oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 27, 2023
Good quality carry on luggage
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The material is good quality, the wheels run super smoth on all materials. The capacity is good enough to pack for 4 days. Only cons would be that it's 15in wide and most of US airlines have a 14in limit, still, i was able to use it as carry on on Delta and United flights without an issue (even when positioned sideways as they encourage).
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help