Our Top Hiking Footwear & Apparel For The Trail
Stage Technical 18L Backpack
You don't like the feeling of being under-prepared. Instead, you're a fan of being the one your friends all go to when they've got a trailside mechanical issue. Need a quick link? You've got it. Broken derailleur hanger? You've got a spare. Multi tool? CO2? Torque wrench? You've got everyone covered. The only trouble is, finding a pack that can handle it all. Enter center stage: Evoc's Stage Technical 18L Backpack. The Evoc Stage 18L equips you with all of the space you need to bring your mini-tool bench with you on the trail. It features ample organization pockets, with sleeves for your hand pump and spare tube, and mesh pockets that you can see through to make getting to the right tool a breeze.
To keep you comfortable under the load of all of your gear, Evoc constructs the Stage with a Brace Link back, which adapts to your individual shoulder width, while a wide, padded waistband helps support the weight. Airflow contact system adds a boost of ventilation to your back , with channels for cool air to enter, and sweat to escape. And on the flip side, along the back of the pack you'll find a helmet carry, compatible with both half-dome and full-face helmets, and a gear carry for carrying along bulky knee pads on the climb. On the inside you'll find a large hydration reservoir compartment for adding a reservoir to the pack. Last, but certainly not least, you'll find ample external pockets to keep your wallet, keys, phone, and sunglasses secure and scratch free.
- A lofty pack for those who want to ride ready for anything
- External pockets keep phone, keys, wallet, and sunglasses safe
- Separate tool zone features mesh pockets to easily spot what you need
- Brace Link allows for comfort no matter your shoulder width
- Let your back breathe with AirFlow contact system
- Gear holders on back accommodate pads, full face, and standard helmets
- Included rain cover shields your gear from the inevitable shower
- Hydration compartment hosts room for a lofty reservoir to keep thirst at bay (reservoir not included)
- Item #EVC002X