Select style & size:Select options
FR Trail Protector Hydration Pack
Evoc's FR Trail Protector Hydration Pack provides enough gear, food, and accessory storage to ensure that your weekend rambles through the foothills aren't cut short by a lack of provisions. The hydration compartment also accommodates bladders of up to three liters, so the option to extend your day trip into the late afternoon won't hinge on access to a clean water source. An integrated rain cover protects your supplies from capricious spring weather, and external straps keep protective gear and your helmet in easy reach.
- Double up protection and storage with EVOC's combo protector pack
- Durable Ripstop nylon holds up the trail abuse
- Liteshield back protector contours to you, shields impacts
- Cargo pack can be removed for riding with just protection
- Ample compartment pockets keep your gear organized
- Integrated rain cover protects contents in showers
- Hydration bladder compatible (not included)
- Item #EVC000Y
- [body] 210 D nylon ripstop, [bottom] P600D polyurethane coated, [waist belt] neoprene
- [size small] 1,098 cu in, [size medium/large] 1,220 cu in, [size x-large] 1,342 cu in
- Waist Belt
- yes, neoprene
- Hydration Compatible
- yes, 3 liters
- Gear Loops
- Helmet Carry
- Rain Cover
- yes, integrated
- 10.6 x 22 x 5.5in
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 23, 2018
- I've put it through the wringer
This bag has been extremely good over the last six months. It's best for all day excursions as it's got a ton of room and features. The spine protection is a big plus and a nice confidence booster, haven't 'used' it yet but nice to have it. Only wish it had taken advantage of the large waist strap and added some small pockets up front, also could use a bit more ventilation for the back. That said, I love this pack!
May 11, 2017
Great big pack for all day adventures.
- I've used it several times
This is a great type 2 fun pack. For everything that you can put into it, it better be an all day adventure. For anything less its overkill. Good materials, stylish design, and relatively lightweight. For the price, it should come with a bladder.