Select Style & Size
A pack worthy of the world's best trails.
The EVOC crew spent years searching for the perfect trail before stumbling across the holy grail of unmanicured enduro rides in the mountains above La Paz, Bolivia. They had so much fun riding it that it was only fair to show it some love, which naturally took the form of a backpack. The FR Supertrail Bolivia Pack is a limited edition bag that boasts Supertrail-inspired graphics and is chock full of killer features like pockets for your glasses and phone, a helmet carrier, retractable attachments for your pads, and an integrated rain cover to keep your gear dry when a mountain storm rolls in.
Being ignorant of the Bolivian bike shop scene, EVOC endowed the Supertrail with a swing-open tool pocket that will allow you to pull off your own trailside repairs. The two-step zipper provides wide access to the main compartment, keeping your snacks from getting lost in the Supertrail's depths. The hydration sleeve fits up to a three-liter reservoir, so you don't desiccate like an Andean plateau when your ride ends up being an eight-hour epic instead of a morning cruise. Better yet, the Supertrail's LiteShield back protector can be removed and worn on its own to save your spine when you're running DH laps and don't want to be weighed down.
- Special edition MTB hydration pack inspired by Bolivian trails
- Certified back protection disperses forces from a crash
- Back protector remains breathable and flexible as you ride
- Ergonomic, padded shoulder straps and wide hip belt for comfort
- Will hold up to a 3-liter hydration reservoir (not included)
- Features a helmet carrier and retractable pad attachments
- Integrated rain cover for surprise alpine storms
- Swing-open tool pocket for easy trail-side repairs
- Item #EVC001H
- 210D nylon ripstop w/ PU coating, 600D polyester w/ PU coating, Air Mesh, 3D Air Mesh, Neoprene, transparent tarpaulin
- [small] 18L (1098cu in), [medium/large] 20L (1220cu in), [x-large] 22L (1342cu in)
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- 1 tool, 1 sunglasses, 1 phone, 1 map
- Helmet Carry
- Rain Cover
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 8oz
- Recommended Use
- mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 22, 2016
Where can I buy the water container for my evoc fr supertrail bolivia, ? Or do you guys doesn't included with the purchase of the backpack? Please let me know so I can ask for the missing part or buy it separately thank you.
April 24, 2016
Hey Jorge - We have the compatible Evoc Hydration Bladder (Item #EVC001Q) that will work with this Supertrail Bolivia Pack. Feel free to contact me directly for help setting up the order or with any additional questions. - Kyle L. - Expert Gearhead - email@example.com - 801-736-4337