Select style & size:Select options
Prepared for the adventure ahead.
We get our kicks from long rides, exploring trails we haven't ridden before, pushing up grueling switchbacks, and bombing down rolling singletrack, but there's no arguing that longer rides call for more gear. A couple spare tubes, a jacket for rain, multi-tool, pump, derailleur hanger, snacks — it all adds up, and your little 3-liter hydration pack might try its best, but it's starting to burst at the seams, so load up the EVOC CC 16L Plus 2L Bladder Hydration Pack.
The CC 16L is prepared for just about anything, with three large compartments to organize your gear, and a 2-liter hydration bladder to keep you from getting parched on the trail. It's PU-coated ripstop nylon construction holds up to abuse from the trail, while shedding rain to keep its contents dry while you hunker down to wait out a downpour. When you saddle up again and carry up the last punch of your climb you'll appreciate EVOC's Air Pad system, which combines plush padding and huge air channels that keep cool air moving against your skin, so you don't get too bogged down and sweaty. The shoulder straps are adjustable in length, with auto-adjusting brace-link that bends left to right to find the perfect spot on your back. To stabilize the bag, the front features both a chest strap and a mesh waist belt, keeping things locked into place while keeping you comfortable.
- A fully-loaded pack that's ready to do the trail boogie
- 3 large compartments and assorted pockets organize gear
- Keep yourself from getting parched with 2-liter bladder
- Ripstop nylon stands up to trail abuse
- Shed rain with PU coating to keep your gear dry
- Breathable back and straps help prevent overheating
- Auto-adjusting brace-link shoulders moves straps for comfort
- Item #EVC002O
- Q & A
Perfect for Short, Hot Rides
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've only ridden with this pack once, but it is perfect for my needs. The pads provide great ventilation for hot days, and there is plenty of storage for an afternoon to a day long ride.