Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Ski Superlite Sock
The EURO Socks Ski Superlite Ski Socks are extra soft and extra light to keep you comfortable in your ski or snowboard boots for a full day on the slopes. Its ultra-smooth knit slips easily in and out of your boots while the MICROSupreme fibers wick moisture when you're challenging yourself in the backcountry or lapping the park. Elasticized arch and ankle support keep you comfortable throughout the day while the flat toe seam is barely noticeable so you can focus on your turns, not your feet.
- Ultra-lightweight ski and snowboard socks for comfort on the slopes
- Ultra-smooth knit slips easily in and out of ski or snowboard boots
- MICROSupreme fibers wick moisture and dry quickly in high-output
- Elasticized arch and ankle support offers comfort on long days out
- Flat toe seam construction is barely noticeable in your ski boots
- Item #EUR000K
- 80% MICROSupreme, 15% nylon, 5% spandex
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.