Select style & size:Select options
Timberline 2 Tent
Eureka designed the Timberline 2 Tent for people who are getting into camping. Its tradtional A-frame design is super simple and quick to set up, with three poles interconnected and a few clips to snap together. The mesh door works with the breathable walls to ensure comfort in warmer, dry weather, and the rain fly adds crucial protection when it's rainy or cold. High-low ventilation ensures you get enough air whether you have the rain fly on or not. There are two pockets inside to organize all the little things.
- Traditional A-frame tent designed for beginning campers
- Rain fly and breathable canopy ensures 3-season comfort
- Tried-and-true design sets up quick and easy with alloy poles
- High/low ventilation system amplifies air exchange
- Single door allows easy entry for both campers
- Item #ERKR12L
[fly] 75D 185T polyester taffeta (1000mm) [walls] 75D 185T polyester taffeta [mesh] 40D nylon no-see-um
Number of Doors
Number of Vestibules
86 x 63in
6 x 24in
What do you think about this product?