More cush means less twigs and rocks to disturb your campsite snooze, which would make Eureka's Super Cush Sleeping Pad one of the best in the business. Not only is there more cushioning at the topsheet, there's also an integrated pump that fills up in only ten pumps. The Super Cush's pillow is exceptionally comfortable since you generally forget to bring one from home.
- Super cushy sleeping pad for comfier camping
- Integrated pump blows up pad in ten to fifteen pumps
- Insulation maintains warmth in near-freezing temperatures
- Stealth Grip bottom helps with stability
- Item #ERK003I
- 75D 150D polyester, Stealth Grip [insulation] Insulcore HQ (synthetic)
- air pad
- 78 x 25in [thickness] 3in
- Temperature Rating
- 20 - 40F
- Stuff Sack
- Packed Size
- 8 x 15in
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 2oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
September 15, 2019
- I've used it several times
I used this while camping close to the truck. It’s a little aggravating to pump up, but once you get going it’s fine. Got some of best sleep ever while camping on this pad. The pillow is very firm, but was nice to have. Bought it to take backpacking, but I couldn’t get it small enough to fit in my pack with all my other gear. Will definitely use this anytime I’m camping close to the truck.