Select Style & Size
Relish the Solitude.
Taking off on your own is so much better when you've got the right equipment. Eureka's Solitaire 1-Person, 3-Season tent is light, quick to set up, and easy to use. Its simple assembly features include pole pockets on one end and grommets on the other, without any crazy fabric tunnels to thread. An added zipper in the center of the tent allows easy entry and exit (when the fly is rolled back), yet there is an additional entry at the tent's back side, allowing you to make the most of the weather. Additionally, the Solitaire's tunnel design can handle some serious wind. At 2lb 10oz, this 3-season solo tent is lightweight. Two storage pockets and a flashlight loop keep you organized when you snuggle into bed.
- Enjoy a solo camping trip with this reasonably-priced tent
- Durable materials lend weather-resistant performance
- Two-way entry accommodates variety of weather
- Internal pockets help keep you organized
- Two poles are included for easy set up
- Item #ERK004K
- [fly] 68D/185T polyester (1500mm) [walls] 50D polyester no-see-um [floor] 65D/185T polyester taffeta (1500)
- Wall Type
- 7000 series aluminum (8.5mm)
- Pole Attachment
- grommet, sleeve
- Number of Doors
- 2 [top, rear]
- Interior Height
- 2ft 4in
- Floor Dimensions
- 96 x 32in
- Floor Space
- 21.5sq ft
- Packed Size
- 4 x 18in
- Packed Weight
- [minimum weight] 2lb 10oz [total weight] 3lb 3oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
May 22, 2019
NOT much room.
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This tent looks to be constructed well, but there is not enough room to sit up in it, which makes it hard to change clothes. It also does not square up well, even with the stakes and the guy wires.
May 6, 2019
- I returned this product before using it
Not a freestanding standing, as in you need the stakes for the tent to stay up, which is not what I need so I returned it. It was a good price though otherwise and I own another Eureka tent (the two-person) that I do like and would recommend over this one; it's basically the same weight and gives you more room.