Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Shelters & Tarps we have in stock.View Similar Products
Solar Shade Shelter
- Sun shelter designed for picnics, beaches, backyards, and sidelines
- StormShield fabric also blocks breezy winds as well as sunlight
- Front privacy door zips closed or rolls away when opened
- Three windows with toggled privacy covers that allow airflow
- Includes storage pockets, clothsline rings, organizer pockets, carry bag, and four sand pouches
- Item #ERK0024
- [wall] 75D StormShield polyester, [mesh] 68D no-see-um mesh [floor] 70D 190Tpolyester taffeta
- [main] fiberglass (11mm) [secondary] fiberglass (9.5mm) [medium] fiberglass (8.5mm)
- Poles Included
- Number of Doors
- critical seams sealed
- Interior Height
- [large] 5ft 9in [medium] 4ft 11in
- [floor size] (large) 10ft x 7ft 6in (medium) 7ft 6in x 4ft 6in
- Floor Space
- [large] 58.5sq ft [medium] 37sq ft
- Packed Size
- [large] 23 x 7 in
- Trail Weight
- [large] 8lb [medium] 5lb
- Recommended Use
- camping, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
June 24, 2017
Pretty good, but could use improvements
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought this to use as a shade for the beach. It worked well once it was setup, but the setup process was a bit of a hassle. The poles don't slide through the sleeve of the canopy very well and it takes a bit of maneuvering. Also, do not use four legged camp chairs inside the shelter on the beach! Unfortunately, we made this mistake on the first use and ripped a hole in the floor.
July 18, 2016
Just what we were looking for...
We opted for the large size. This solar shade was perfect for our weekend trip to Bear Lake. We needed a place for our 9 month old to get out of the sand, sun, and wind when necessary. Funny thing is the older kids liked it more than the baby. We were limited on cargo space so the small packed size was a plus. The setup was easy and quick with 1 person, a second person will obviously make go faster. We chose to fill the 4 sand bag anchors rather than stake it and it held up very well in the afternoon winds that were wrecking havoc on other traditional quick setup canopies. The 3 windows were nice for a little crosswind to keep things cool. The inside pockets were a nice plus for storing cell phones and car keys up and away from the sand. The zippered entrance provided a nice area of privacy for people to change. We will be using this for summer concerts and sporting events as well.
March 2, 2020
This is the LARGE size, correct? thx
June 19, 2006
A Day at the Beach even better!
We've been looking forward all year to our beach vacation on Cape Hatteras, NC. I decided to purchase the solar shelter this year so we might have a place to go when we needed a break from the sun and still enjoy the beach. The Shade Shelter did just that and even more! It made our days at the beach even more enjoyable. Even on the windiest of days the shelter held up compared to other forms of shelter we had seen. It provided privacy, relief from the sun, wind and heat. Worth its weight in gold!