Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Copper Canyon Tent
We bring the whole family to stay inside the Eureka Copper Canyon 12-person Tent. Two rooms separate the kids from the adults, while vertical walls and detachable awnings maximize available space. Cabin tents of this size can get stifling, but six large zippered windows allow for serious airflow, and when you recline on your cot at night, Recline StomShield clear panel skylights allow for stargazing. This twelve-person freestanding tent is like your own personal five-star hotel, just without 2 AM room service.
- Large tent that's perfect for summer camp or family reunions
- A removable divider curtain allows for one room or two
- Windows on each side enhance visibility and ventilation
- Full mesh roof allows air circulation and reduces condensation
- 75D StormShield polyester fly includes pockets for guy line storage
- Thread a power cord inside the tent through dedicated zippered port
- Two gear lofts and multiple interior pockets organize small items
- Item #ERKR12G
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.