Copper Canyon 6 Tent
- Vertical walls make the best use of interior space, while 7-foot standing space allows for plenty of headroom
- Windows on each side enhance visibility and ventilation
- Full mesh roof allows air circulation, reduces condensation, and allows for stargazing
- 75D StormShield polyester fly includes pockets to store storm guy-outs and lines when not in use
- E! Power Port lets you bring electrical power cord inside tent through a dedicated zippered port
- Gear loft and multiple interior pockets organize small items
- Item #ERK0133
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
September 8, 2016
Love the fact that you can stand up in this tent! Quite roomy and easy set-up. It is heavy but not a big deal if you're just unloading it and setting it up nearby.
November 10, 2014
Stand up and Camp
This tent is tall enough for most people to stand in and enjoy a morning stretch! I love how simple it is to setup and how large and spacious it is for the price. It is decent in wet conditions but I wouldn't want to be in it during a monsoon! Very heavy but PERFECT for car camping when space isn't an issue.
November 28, 2016
When did you buy it, how many times have you used it?
May 7, 2014
Really like the tent. It's a good size, easy to put up and take down. Love the fact you can stand up inside.
Flagged as inappropriate or irrelevant to the product. Click here to view.
August 1, 2015
Are the seams taped or are they sealed? or nothing
February 17, 2015
Is there a footprint / ground cloth that fits this well?
February 22, 2015
I tried to look online, and I don't believe a footprint is made for this tent. However, you could easily go to walmart or a hardware store, and by some tyvek and make a lightweight durable footprint for this tent! It would work just as well as a manufactured footprint.