Get your fresh air without giving up your space and privacy.
- Vertical walls make the best use of interior space, while 7-foot standing space allows for plenty of headroom
- A removable divider curtain allows for one room or two, and two side-opening D-style doors provide private entry into each room
- Windows on each side enhance visibility and ventilation; include ‘quick stash’ feature that eliminates the need for fabric ties or loops/toggles
- Full mesh roof allows air circulation and reduces condensation
- 75D StormShield polyester fly includes pockets to store storm guy-outs and lines when not in use
- E! Power Port lets you bring electrical power cord inside the tent through a dedicated zippered port
- Two gear lofts and multiple interior pockets organize small items
- Item #ERK0132
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Using the tent this weekend. Have heard great things about it from others, however. Big enough for the family to be comfortable.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love this tent. The size is great for separating 2 couples or kids from parents or pets from humans. It is wonderful to be able to stand inside the tent and have room to move with spare space for a cocktail party!
The down side, the poles can splinter when inserting into the metal connectors.