Select Style & Size
While a table for camping often feels like over kill, you will never regret having the Eureka Camp table on a weekend camping trip. It packs down to a reasonable size so that you always have room for it in your car, and once expanded provides a solid platform for cook tops, late night card games, and family sized dinners.
- Collapsible table built to add convenience to weekend camp trips
- Hard top style is ideal for campsite activities and chores
- Large size seats 4 adults comfortably for group dinners
- Adjustable feet grip uneven ground to limit wobbling and shaking
- Included carry bag makes it easy to get from point a to point b
- Item #ERK004S
- [expanded] 42 x 28 x 27.5in, [folded] 42.5 x 9.5 x 5in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
October 12, 2020
The good: - Seems like a solid table. - Can sit at it with your knees tucked under. - Relatively light. - Pretty solid construction with positive connection points. They’re made out of plastic though, so you’ll want to be careful when assembling/ disassembling. The bad: - Definitely not bomb proof. - Only one foot is adjustable, which I don’t understand at all. How do you level a 4 legged table with only one adjustable foot? - The table top slats are connected with elastic cord, which is definitely going to stretch over time... But, would be easy to replace. - The carrying bag is straight out of 1984. I’ll be surprised if it lasts more than a few times of packing/ unpacking.