Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Camp Tables we have in stock.View Similar Products
While a table for camping often feels like over kill, you will never regret having the Eureka Camp table on a weekend camping trip. It packs down to a reasonable size so that you always have room for it in your car, and once expanded provides a solid platform for cook tops, late night card games, and family sized dinners.
- Collapsible table built to add convenience to weekend camp trips
- Hard top style is ideal for campsite activities and chores
- Large size seats 4 adults comfortably for group dinners
- Adjustable feet grip uneven ground to limit wobbling and shaking
- Included carry bag makes it easy to get from point a to point b
- Item #ERK004S
- [expanded] 42 x 28 x 27.5in, [folded] 42.5 x 9.5 x 5in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
October 12, 2020
The good: - Seems like a solid table. - Can sit at it with your knees tucked under. - Relatively light. - Pretty solid construction with positive connection points. They’re made out of plastic though, so you’ll want to be careful when assembling/ disassembling. The bad: - Definitely not bomb proof. - Only one foot is adjustable, which I don’t understand at all. How do you level a 4 legged table with only one adjustable foot? - The table top slats are connected with elastic cord, which is definitely going to stretch over time... But, would be easy to replace. - The carrying bag is straight out of 1984. I’ll be surprised if it lasts more than a few times of packing/ unpacking.