Beira Short-Sleeve Jersey
The northern region of Spain is well renowned for its wispy climbers and warm summers. Naturally, Basque clothing brand Etxeondo crafts clothing for discerning riders that expect their attire to work just as hard as they ride. If you're looking for a jersey that'll help you stay cool on the longest, hottest climbs, have a look at the Men's Beira Jersey.
Etxeondo creates the Beira from MicroSystem Light that's soft against the skin, helping you stay comfortable, and dries quickly with its exceptional moisture management. It's also super lightweight so nothing holds you back as you shoot for those KOM's. A large portion of the jersey is made up of ventilated MicroSystemAirplus grid panels helping to keep you cool on those long, tempo summer climbs. If those panels aren't enough to vent the heat, a full-length locking jersey lets you easily regulate the airflow. Further details worthy of a mention are the Raglan sleeves that are the ideal length and cut while on the bike and in the riding position, three large rear pockets for carrying ride essentials, and reflective details to help you stay visible to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Etxeondo's summer jersey for staying cool and comfortable
- Materials are made to breathe, wick moisture, and dry quickly
- Grid panels on the front, rear and sleeves offer excellent ventilation
- Long front zipper with lock helps regulate temperatures
- Three back pockets haul riding essentials
- Anti-slip waistband holds the jersey in place
- Eco-friendly Green pocket hauls spent gel and bar wrappers home
- Item #ETX003V