Attaque Bib Short
We'd probably enjoy a nice long ride in any bib shorts, but if you're in for an all-day epic through the winding and car-free country hills, river gorges, and mountain roads, you'll really appreciate the excellently crafted Attaque Bib Short from Etxeondo. Constructed with an artisan's attention to detail and a cyclist's knowledge of what works, the Attaque is Etxeondo's flagship short, and for good reason. From the supportive and breathable PowerSystem Light proprietary fabric to the aerodynamic NeoAir panels on the thighs, every piece of the Attaque has been tailored to reduce wind resistance and increase comfort, making you faster and, well, more comfortable.
With the Attaque, the designers at Etxeondo managed to create a seamless short, drastically reducing the chance of friction, chafing, or irritation from pedaling or saddle pressure. The Attaque is also endowed with the company's premium Carbon chamois, which is also free of seams and supports you in the saddle and wicks moisture away on long summer climbs. Additionally, the carbon mixes multiple pieces of high recovery visco-elastic memory foam, guarding against deformation and ensuring freedom of movement. The top layer of Microfiber and carbon reduces skin temperature and friction and eliminates static electricity. As with all of its chamois, it uses an antibacterial treatment.
The Attaque, like every Etxeondo product, is still produced in Spain (the company was founded in a small Basque village of the same name), and even if it sounds cliché, the difference in craftsmanship is clearly apparent.
- Etxeondo's flagship short for long ride comfort
- Carbon chamois provides excellent support and cushions road imperfections
- Etxeondo PowerSystem Light fabric supports muscles and wicks moisture
- NeoAir aerodynamic panels lower drag and turbulence
- Bibs feature Inside Out technology to support without constriction
- Reflective details improve visibility in low light
- Silicone-free leg grippers hold openings in place without irritation
- Seamless construction in key areas reduces friction, irritation, and chafing
- Item #ETX003Q