Jameson Mid Crank Cycling Shoe
After over 30 years of building high performance footwear for skateboarding and action sports, Etnies has finally entered the mountain bike category with the Jameson Mid Crank Cycling Shoe. Designed by one of the best rider's of our time, Etnies build these shoes exactly to Semenuk's liking, incorporating the support and protection required to ride at the highest level. Offering up a clean silhouette, mountain bike-grade stiffness, and exceptional durability, these shoes are equally as competent hitting your local trails as they are sending burly freeride lines in the desert.
The uppers are made of nubuck leather reinforced with polyurethane for a supportive fit that's resistant to impacts. Any asymmetrical collar protects the inside of your ankle, and there's gusseted tongue to keep out rocks and debris. The Strobel board midsole ensures stiffness and a responsive pedaling feel, and the bottom of the shoe employs a grippy geo-hex tread pattern for a secure interface with the pedals.
- Flat pedal MTB shoes offering low-profile protection
- Designed in conjunction with one of the best riders in the sport
- Reinforced nubuck uppers for a supportive and durable fit
- Asymmetrical collar protects the inside of your ankle
- Geo-hex tread pattern keeps your feet glued to the pedals
- Pro foam insole improves comfort on and off the bike
- Midsole boosts stiffness for a responsive pedaling feel
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris when you're getting shreddy
- Item #ETNT87B