Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
XCX Ultralight Guidering
E*thirteen developed the XCX Race Carbon Crank to be one of the lightest production cranksets on the market, which means they needed to make a suitable chainring to match. The XCX Ultralight Guidering is the result of this endeavor, designed to match perfectly with the XCX Race Carbon Crank. Despite the low weight, e*thirteen spent months and months of testing to ensure you aren't losing out on strength and wear life. The XCX Ultralight Guidering uses a narrow-wide tooth profile for optimal chain retention, and is compatible with 10, 11, and 12-speed drivetrains. This particular version is designed for mountain bikes with Boost hub spacing, and is only compatible with e*thirteen's direct-mount Quick Connect mounting interface.
- Ultralight chainring to match e*thirteen's XCX Race Carbon Crank
- Lightweight aluminum construction that doesn't sacrifice strength
- Narrow-wide tooth design prevents chain drop in rough terrain
- Compatible with 10, 11, and 12-speed mountain drivetrains
- Offset is designed for bikes with 12 x 148mm Boost hub spacing
- Item #ETR002V
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.