Select Style & Size
XCX Plus 11 Speed Cassette
It seems like mountain bikers often get to have all the fun when it comes to new tech, but we'd argue that gravel riders experience some of the more grueling climbs, and jarring descents of the cycling world. To get the most out of both sides of the ride, E*Thirteen crafts the XCX Plus 11 Speed Cassette with a tiny 9-tooth cog for powering down steep pitches, and a few different big-ring options ranging from 34-to-42-tooth, enabling you to tune your ride for the terrain you tackle the most. The cassettes feature ten steel cogs to boost durability, plus one alloy cog that keeps the weight down.
- A cassette built to take 11-speed to gravel and XC rigs
- 9-tooth small cog provides major power on descents
- A variety of cassette ranges lets you tune to your riding needs
- Steel construction on 10 cogs elevates durability
- Single aluminum cog minimizes weight where you need it
- Two-piece construction enables part replacement as needed
- Item #ETR1WUQ
- Cog Sizes
- 9 - 32t, 9 - 39t, 9 - 42t
- Cog Material
- 1 aluminum cog, 10 steel cogs
- Hub Type
- Claimed Weight
- [9-34t] 271g, [9-39t] 315g, [9-42t] 330g
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
April 29, 2020
Does the 9x39 work just with 1x11’s or can it be used in a standard cyclocross 2x11? Currently running a 11x32 cassette but since moving to Colorado I want a much bigger range.