Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Vario Dropper Seatpost
New for the folks at E*Thirteen Components is the Vario Dropper Post, which provides infinite travel in 5-30mm increments in a tool-free design. With an all-new 3D forged stanchion and an integrated head that reduces typical dropper creaking noises, you’ve got a strong and silent ally to make the most of your trail-riding experience. Starting at the top, the Vario allows for 12mm of fore and aft saddle adjustment and a seat angle tilt of 28-degrees to match aggressive downhill or flatter XC trails. Internally routed, the Vario keeps your bike tidy and free of cable clutter. Cable actuated, the Vario pairs best with E*Thirteen’s Vario 1x Lever. The Vario boosts internal contact on the stanchion for reduced play and less frequent service intervals, E*Thirteen claims. Making on-trail adjustments is incredibly simple. Just drop the post, raise the seat collar, rotate the bushing to select your desired travel, and slide the collar back down to reinstall. The Vario uses an infinite travel gas spring to help you get precision saddle height on the fly.
- New dropper post allows tool-free adjustment and needs less compression force
- Adjust travel in 5-30mm increments; infinite travel gas spring
- Cable actuated and pairs well with Vario 1x lever (sold separately)
- Internally routed cable design keeps the bike tidy
- Large amount of freedom to adjust seat angle to suit your course demands
- M6 T25 head reduces common creaking sounds on other dropper posts
- Item #ETR1WUW
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.