Select Style & Size
Whether it doesn't stick well, leaves a residue when removed, or is hard to install—most tubeless tape comes with at least one weakness. That is not the case with the e*thirteen components Tubeless Tape. This innovative tape stretches for easy, hassle-free installation and a snug valve fit, and provides just the right amount of adhesive for a secure fit that still won't leave a residue when you remove it.
- Top-of-the-line performance comes to you in this tubeless tape
- Won't tear easily, and stretches for easy install and snug fit
- Designed to not leave a residue when removed
- Comes in perfect widths for e*thirteen rims
- Item #ETR001B
- tubeless tape
What do you think about this product?
July 21, 2020
single layer broken at 80psi
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
broken on my first try with single layer only. It is a little bit too sticky, some of carbon fiber come out and stick to tape. Change to double layer, so far so good. 8m can only cover two 700c wheel. Hence I could not cover second wheel on double layers. I have purchased dt swiss for second wheel, which is the much better quality. I guess this one works for its price, but I won't buy it again.
May 9, 2019
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Tape is great paired with Stan's No Tubes stems and some Orange Seal. No leaks so far.