Select style & size:Select options
TRS Race SL Carbon Crank Arms
- Crank arms for efficient riding in technical terrain
- Carbon fiber is lightweight yet rigid and durable
- Aluminum spindle is on the non-drive side for easy maintenance
- Adjustable chainline fits boost and non-boost frames
- Self-extractor removes the crankset easily with an 8mm allen
- Includes SL APS adjuster and two crank shoes
- Item #ETR0026
- Q & A
Top tier crank
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've been riding my E*Thirteen crank for the last 8 months on my XTR Di2 drivetrain as I wanted to try something a little lighter than an XTR M9000 crank. I think i ended saving about 150 or so grams with this crank over the Shimano. I paired it with a 32t SL Guidering
and have been riding it problem free. I've taken a few pretty big rock strikes, but so far no issues. The crank also comes with some pretty chunky crank boots to help take some of the impact. With a chainring, this crank is very comparable in weight to a SRAM X01 DUB or RaceFace SIXC crank. I rode it with my Shimano drivetrain but it would have no issues with compatibility on SRAM 11 or 12 speed drivetains as well.
I have a 2015 specialized fatboy expert and I need to replace the crank arms.. will these crank arms work? Do I have to get a new spindle? I currently have the ethirteen trs 2x crankset/arms on there now.. thx
Hi Cody, these cranks are not available with a longer spindle to fit fat bikes. You may want to look at Race Face cranks as they do have interchangeable spindles to fit different bottom bracket widths.