Select style & size:Select options
TRS Race Carbon Rim 29in
Building up your own wheels is fun and it allows you to select every component. So if you're picking out nipples because the teal ano matches your frame or you’re a sucker for a high engagement hub, select exactly what you want and build up your own custom wheelset with a super strong, lightweight, and stiff set of carbon hoops for your all-mountain or enduro bike with the 29in TRS Race Carbon Rim from e*thirteen Components. These particular hoops feature a 32-hole drilling that builds up some extremely durable and stiff rolling stock, while the 31mm internal width is ideal for modern 2.3 to 2.6-inch wide trail rubber.
E*thirteen went about designing the TRS Race Carbon Rim by getting its hands on as many carbon hoops as it could and testing them to failure to see what worked and what didn’t. After two years of tireless work, it resulted in a rim that's more durable than aluminum, yet lightweight at 510 grams, and plenty strong enough to handle stages on the Enduro World Series courses. The icing on the cake? An impressive lifetime warranty. E*thirteen includes nipple washers with the rim, and the ERD is 594mm for calculating spoke lengths at home.
- An impressively stiff and strong carbon AM/enduro rim
- Backed up by e*thirteen's impressive lifetime warranty
- Rim only for building up your own dream wheelset
- The rim has a 31mm internal width for supporting wider tires
- Proven on EWS tracks
- 32-hole drilling builds up stiff and durable wheels
- Hookless rim walls for easy tubeless setup and less burping
- Item #ETR000W