Up To 40% Off Arc’teryx
Select Style & Size:
TRS Plus 27.5in Tire - 2018
If the stock set of tires that came on your up-for-anything trail bike are starting to show their limits, consider where they're lacking most. If better grip on spiny, slick roots is what you're after, take the e*thirteen TRS Plus 27.5in Tire out for a spin. With a dual-compound construction and aggressive tread pattern, the TRS line was developed to help you clean lines confidently in conditions that are wetter and softer than ideal.
Designed with the weekend warrior more than devout racer in mind, the TRS Plus comes with a dual, rather than triple compound compared to its TRS Race sibling, but the same reinforced sidewall and pinch zone construction so that flats don't slow down your ride. Hungry side knobs backed up by enduro-specific casing bite down confidently on soft berms, and sipes atop each knob improve traction when you need to unexpectedly dump speed ahead of a fallen tree blocking the trail.
- Up your grip on damp days with this tacky tire
- Tall side knobs reinforced to prevent rollover on corners
- Sipes on knobs promote traction and stability
- Reinforced pinch flat zone and sidewalls for durability
- Requires only a pump for setup when used with e*thirteen rims
- Item #ETR000R