Our Top Hiking Footwear & Apparel For The Trail
Plasma Tubeless Valves
While almost every tubeless valve we've seen looks like a clone of one another, the Plasma Tubeless Valves from e*thirteen Components are a little different. These valves are specially designed to provide a sure seal at the rim interface and allow for maximum airflow to make setting up tubeless tires easier. Of course, the red, black, and blue anodized colors look pretty trick too. Each kit includes 2 valves, one cap, and one valve core tool.
The valves come in 2 lengths, a short stem for 19 to 27mm depths which cover almost all aluminum rims and all of the e*thirteen rims, and a long stem for 27 to 37mm rims like the carbon offerings from ENVE and DT Swiss.
- Valves for easy tubeless setups
- Alloy construction is super lightweight
- Secure base and updated seals provide a great rim interface
- Designed to provide a high airflow for easy tubeless setup
- Item #ETR001D
- vavle cap, valve core tube
- Recommended Use
- mountain bike tubeless
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years