Select style & size:Select options
LG1 Race All-Terrain 29in Tire
Variety is the spice of life, and if you're like us, that saying doesn't only apply to our post-ride snacks. We're happiest when trail days offer a mix of different conditions, terrain, and adventure. Sometimes its XC hot laps, gravity shuttles, or backcountry trail days where we're pushing to ascend higher than we ever have before. The trick is to find equipment that's ready to take on a mix, too. E*Thirteen's LG1 Race All-Terrain 29in Tire makes a strong argument for itself, and while we won't try to tell you it's built for XC and DH at the same time, we will say it plays a pretty great role at covering just about everything.
The LG1 Race All-Terrain tires are built for high-humidity zones with trails that resemble rain forest conditions, with slick wet root lattices, and mossy rock gardens. That's because of the Race rubber compound that's ultra-tacky, and designed to stay glued to any line you point it into. Siping on the tops of the knobs ad further articulation and traction, while the ramped center knobs won't bog you down when you're pedaling through hard pack, and flatter, drier sections of trail. For a hit of protection e*thirteen equips the LG1 Race with an Aramid reinforced casing to protect from sidewall tears, and an Apex insert at the treat for better puncture resistance.
- Hold tight to variable terrain from wet loam to dusty corners
- Dual-compound rubber for sticky grip, rolling speed
- Knobs are engineered to grip on wet, slick trails
- Aramid casing protects from rips and tears on sidewalls
- Resist punctures with help from Apex insert
- Optimized for rims with internal widths of 24-to-31mm
- Simple tubeless setup helps protect from flats
- Item #ETR1WUL