Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The LG1 EN MX Boost Wheelset
When we're building up our new mixed-wheel-size bike, the LG1 EN MX Wheels are a great option to get us rolling without dropping a small fortune on hoops. These sturdy aluminum wheels are laced up with double-butted spokes and use e*thirteen's in-house hub system that has yet to let us down. The LG1 EN MX's are ideal for enduro and trail riding, featuring 30mm tubeless-ready rims that support tires ranging from 2.3 - 2.6-inches in width.
- Mixed-size aluminum enduro wheels that won't break the bank
- 29in front wheel for quick rolling, 27.5 rear for quick steering
- Hookless bead for easy tubeless setup and good impact resistance
- 30mm internal width supports modern high-volume tires
- Tubeless-ready with tape and valve stems included
- XD freehub is compatible with SRAM 11 and 12-speed cassettes
- Item #ETR1WW1
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.