Select Style & Size
Why We Like the Helix R 11 Cassette Cluster
The e*thirteen Helix R 11 Cassette Cluster is a sweet upgrade to any SRAM or Shimano 11-speed drivetrain. Not only is it lighter than the flagship XTR and XX1 cassettes, but you'll also enjoy a considerably wider gear range thanks to the smaller 9-tooth cog. This gives you the option to step down one chainring size to get better low-end gearing on climbs, all while maintaining the same top-end gearing so you don't spin out on the descents. The Helix R works efficiently with both Shimano and SRAM 11-speed drivetrains, and the aluminum 46t cog is easily replaceable—allowing you to freshen up the granny gear without having to buy a whole new cassette.
- Expand your range with this versatile, lightweight cassette
- Works with Shimano and SRAM 11-speed drivetrains
- 511% range is among the best offerings on the market
- Intergalactic option comes with durability-enhancing PVD finish
- Item #ETR1WVA
- Cog Sizes
- 9 - 46t, 9 - 39t
- Cog Material
- 1 aluminum cog, 10 steel cogs
- Hub Type
- XD, XDR
- Claimed Weight
- 11.5oz (325g)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
August 17, 2021
Is this the full 11 speed cassette (which the write up appears to be) or is this just a replacement half of the cassette, like the aluminum low gears only?