Select style & size:Select options
BSA Bottom Bracket
The e*thirteen BSA Bottom Bracket allows you to mount your e*thirteen crankset into mountain bike frames with a threaded bottom bracket shell. The lightweight EXA+ aluminum cups house large, custom-sealed 6806 steel bearings that are backed by a 1-year no-questions-asked warranty for good measure. It's compatible with e*thirteen TRS, XCX, and LG1 cranksets with a 30mm spindle diameter only, but will fit both 68mm and 73mm wide bottom bracket shells.
- BSA threaded bottom bracket for e*thirteen cranksets
- Fits e*thirteen TRS, XCX, and LG1 cranks with 30mm spindle diameter
- Fits frames with 68 and 73mm BSA threaded bottom bracket shells
- Lightweight EXA+ aluminum cups with center tube for sealing
- Large steel bearings backed by 1 year no-questions-asked warranty
- Bearings are serviceable and replaceable
- Includes spacers, refer to e*thirteen user manual for spacer arrangement
- Item #ETR0029
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Nothing very exciting about this BB, but I bought the ethirteen cranks for my bike and was glad that they made it easy to find the BB I needed to go with them.