Base 35 Stem
When trails get rowdy, and gravity rules your day, reach for a stem that can hang with the steeps, like the e*thirteen Base 35 Stem. This light and durable stem offers a 35mm clamp for your beefy-bored bars, maximizing the strength and weight so you can stay in control when the trail gets rough. It's built from aluminum to keep weight at a minimum, while offering power you can trust, and features zero-degrees of rise, so you stay right on top of your cockpit for attacking rock gardens and greasy root lattices. Angled bolts along the steer clamp help keep a lower profile, and short 40-to-50mm length keep your reach short enough to get well behind the saddle, buzzing the back wheel when you need to.
- A light and sleek stem for beefy bored bars
- Alloy construction is light, stiff, and durable
- Stiff 35mm clamp for bigger bars and reliable control
- Angled steer clamp bolts help offer a lower profile
- Short lengths pair with zero rise for downhill control
- Item #ETR1WU8
- 40mm, 50mm
- Clamp Diameter
- Bar Attachment
- angled steer clamp bolts, T25 bolts
- Claimed Weight
- 5.5oz (155g)
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help