It's the stuff dreams are made of—mountains of fresh snow and a limitless blue sky—but when your dream is accompanied by shattering cold temperatures, make sure you pull on the Erin Snow Women's Peri Legging. Constructed with a blended thermal fabric, this legging provides the warmth you need to stay comfortable as you crush run after run of fresh powder. The compression fit improves blood flow to boost performance, and the wide waistband offers a secure, sleek fit under your ski pants. A flat zippered pocket lets you stash a little cash for an aprÃ©s snack or keeps your key secure when you go out for a cold run.
- A baselayer legging for chilly days on the mountain
- Thermal fabric is breathable yet warm
- Stretch construction offers enhanced mobility
- Wide waistband is secure and comfortable under ski pants
- Flat front pocket with zippered closure
- Compression fit flatters your figure and enhances blood flow
- Item #ENS000Y
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 130lbs
I love these leggings so much that I have ordered them in 3 different colors/prints. They are perfect for layering under my fitted Erin Snow Jes Pants, but I also love them for outdoor running and they look great layered with a sweater. They are super silky on the outside and brushed on the inside for added warmth. Best part about them, is the high rise waistband and compression tummy panel. They keep everything looking smooth and they actually stay up!