Simply delightful and versatile.
When your day takes to slopes, quickly followed by an après-ski drinks outside the lodge, reach for the Erin Snow Women's Parker Pant to ensure refined style and winter protection—from the first hot cocoa to the last. First and foremost, the Parker features a slim fit and adjustable boot cut which offer a chic look. The Sympatex membrane is not only bluesign-approved, but it also provides waterproof protection and breathable performance, meaning you're well-protected from the elements and not a hint uncomfortable. Meanwhile, the 4-way stretch assures unimpeded mobility, so you're able to dance through moguls or pirouette down the hill should you desire, and the recycled synthetic insulation assures lasting warmth, even when wet. Two pockets at the waist allow you to keep lip balm close at hand, and the waterproof zipper bolster your defense against errant moisture.
- A stylish, bluesign-certified pant for resort skiing
- Waterproof, breathable membrane protects against moisture
- Four-way stretch assures unimpeded mobility
- Recycled synthetic insulation provides warmth even when wet
- Zippers are waterproof for added protection
- Slim fit and boot cut offer a stylish look
- Erin Snow creates eco-conscious and stylish clothing for outdoor recreationalists
- Item #ENS000C