Get the party started.
Everyone can agree that ski vacations are just as much about the aprés festivities as the actual snow sliding. Cruise corduroy in the sun all morning in your Erin Snow Women's Kat Sporty/Merino Jacket and post up at the ice bar afterwards to sip celebratory mimosas.
You'll stay toasty warm whether you're riding the lifts or chilling on the deck thanks to PrimaLoft Gold Luxe insulation, and the waterproof fabric keeps you dry if the snow starts to fall. The removable belt adds a flattering and feminine fit for all your post-shred festivities, and the zippered pockets are the perfect spot to stash the rest of that chocolate chip cookie you were saving for later.
- A resort-ready ski jacket with plenty of style
- Waterproof fabric fights off light weather
- PrimaLoft Gold Luxe insulation is warm and low-profile
- Stretch panels move with you for unrestricted mobility
- Powder skirt keeps snow from sneaking in
- Removable belt offers a flattering silhouette
- Zippered pockets hold a cookie for later
- Item #ENS000H